Toyota Marin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toyota Marin

Sort:

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Toyota Marin (San Rafael, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Questions about what you did in your last job, how your skills would be transferable, what you long term goals are. Where do you see yourself in five years? What is your greatest weakness?

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Long process. The recruiter failed to mention to the hiring manager of my interview, so I awkwardly showed up and said I had an interview. They were confused at first, but once they looked through my resume, I started the interview process with three different managers.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota Marin (San Rafael, CA).

Interview

you will talk to 2 managers its really easy going the meeting went for about 45 minutes the questions where rather easy going and i was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• what experiecne do you ,have how can you benifit the company go over the hours you work   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Marin (San Rafael, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I went online and filled out all the required information, this took about 20 minutes and was all standardized questioning. Then HR called me to set and interview time where I did a few more quizzes and some personality exams. Spoke with 3 different managers all in the same day.