Toyota Motor Corporation Customer Service Representative (Collections) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted online application and heard back in about 9 days. Scheduled a phone interview and 5 minutes before it was scheduled I received an email that the Human Resources Manager was running behind schedule. Ok, that happens. Finished the phone interview and was asked to schedule a one on one for that week. Was told by the HR Manager that I would receive a confirmation email of my scheduled interview and application to fill out and bring with me. After 2 days I hadn't received either. Sent a follow up email and still nothing. I had to CALL to remind her to send it to me. Interview went well, I thought. 30+ years of experience should have been plenty for this position with the last 11 being in the car business, but I received an email stating that they went with other candidates. I was stunned. Based on my experience before I even arrived I don't think they're looking for quality people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota Motor Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Corporation (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Very easy behavioral type questions. They call you for a phone screening then they set up a person interview. They have about 2-3 team leaders interview then Human resources. They do background check and drug test. The whole process can take up to thirty days. Then you get called to attend a 5 week training. The questions are very easy all behavioral type. They ask you about eight questions each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difference with opinion with a superviyand how did u handle ot?   Answer Question

Collections - Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Corporation in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email a few days later to schedule a phone interview the following week. Didn't receive a response back until an hour before what I requested but luckily I caught it in time to answer the private number. Quick phone interview going over the position and my work history. Was informed I'd get a call back later in the day to schedule a phone interview. Didn't get that call until the next day but was able to schedule an in person interview the next day. In person interview was with a manager and a team lead. Started off awkwardly with a role play of how I would handle a typical collection call. Wasn't ready for this but I faked my confidence in my delivery. Then another half hour going over my experience and name a time scenarios. Typical stuff. Afterwards I sat with the hr manager to discuss the interview for a few minutes. The hard part was over. Received an offer a few days later.

Collections - Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Corporation.

Interview

This is a 3 part interview process. First a recruiter calls to discuss your resume and qualifications, and schedule a first time face to face interview with lower management. The first interview in person is very laid back, but still professional. They explain the job and what it entails, and ask some basic questions. Then, if you're selected for the final interview, that's where it is more "strictly business" talk. It seems like a great place to work though. It seems employees are happy, and generally stay a long time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you you worked in an ever changing environment, and had to cope with sudden changes in direction or policy. Give examples of how you managed these situations.   Answer Question
    • Think of a time when you were interacting with a customer who was unhappy, but you turned the situation around, so that both parties were satisfied in the end. Provide a step by step account of how you addressed the issue.   Answer Question
    • Think or a situation in a work setting that you would handle differently, if given the opportunity.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you needed to be creative, or think outside the box, in order to satisfy a customer request.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Corporation (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was what you would expect. Phone interview first with HR then a scheduled interview with hiring managers. Questions were upfront regarding past experiences and several scenarios were asked, ie. "Tell me about a time..." Obvious background check and drug screen took place followed by offer. Maybe a few weeks went by before the offer was given.

Interview Questions

• The obvious first question was "Tell me a little about yourself."   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative (Collections) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Corporation (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I did not obtain an interview yet, but the recruiter for the Phoenix (Chandler) area was very friendly at the career fair at my University this afternoon. You can tell she is very customer service oriented and wants the same person for the position, and is definitely waiting for the individual to sell his/herself in order to get the position.