Toyota Motor Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.9

Project Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

HR called me, asked me some general questions and then told me to send them some of my college projects so they can prepare the interview. I did that but never got a response back, not even a default rejection. I don't mind being rejected, that's normal, but getting some kind of a response would be nice.

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2017.

Interview

First I had a telephone interview and the second phase I had a video interview (we talk a little bit about technical things) and eventually I had my third and last interview which was in the headquarter directly

Graduate IS Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was first contacted by HR with General CV related questions and an interview with the Manager was arranged. At the end of the interview with manager, was asked to submit references from the past work experience. I immediately sent the references to the HR and got an email back for last round of interview at Brussels office. After confirming the date for the final round of interview, HR went silent and did not provide further details regarding time and location for the final interview. I sent two emails and called two times but got no reply. After a month got the rejection letter stating they went with another candidate. Really disappointed with the interview process and especially with the silent treatment got from them.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your CV?
      Why you want to join TME?
      Past projects related questions etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe.

Interview

The first response from HR after I made application was in 1.5 weeks. Basic questions like first possible date of joining and my availability for entire duration of internship, willingness to travel etc were followed by a 30 min Telephone interview after 1 week. The questions were technical and also personality related. After 1-2 week another interview was conducted over video conferencing. This time more technical and career related questions were asked. Then I got an offer immediately after the interview by email.

Interview Questions

• How have you made the career decisions till now and explain briefly the thought process?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evere (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Evere (Belgium)).

Interview

Thw best would be that someone recommends you from inside.
    Online applocation possible.
    3 interviews, first withHR on phone.
    Interview with Manager and Sr Manager
    Interview with VP or Director

Not too much difficult,

Interview Questions

• Why would you fit to this position?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe.

Interview

I got contacted by email asking general questions about my student status ( why do I want to do an internship, when can I start the internship...) the position I applied was taken by someone else but they liked the profile and they contacted me later by phone for another position and to schedule a phone interview.
    The second process took around 1 week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

keep in mind that for the internships they require people who are willing to work for 1 year with a student status.

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. First round was a phone conversation with a person from HR, next one was a video conference with the HR and the direct manager.

Interview Questions

• The first interview was discussing my CV, my motivation for work in the company, traditional behavioral questions. For the second interview I was given a list of questions to prepare in advance. It were mostly questions about the company, to show you understand the business, and role-focused questions. This round required some preparation.   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

Phone interview with HR lasted approximately 20 minutes, online tests quite simple, on-site tests also simple, on-site interview with HR with standard questions, on-site interview with HR and future management (discussion was mainly done with future management)

Interview Questions

• Could you visualise on the board your standard day?   1 Answer

Compensation & Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2015.

Interview

phone interview first with recruiter on career aspirations, why do I want to change jobs, why relocate to Brussels, where do i see myself in 5 years etc., then psychometric online testing, which assessed personality, then phone interview with line manager and recruitment manager, with questions on my experience, on specific projects I had worked on and some technical skills questions, such as what formulas do you use in excel. overall positive experience, didn't receive specific feedback other than the typical rejection email, but I figured from the last interview that i didn't have the appropriate experience back then to join the team.

Interview Questions

• why toyota, questions on my experience on specific projects, technical questions such as what excel formulas do you use   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota Motor Europe in September 2015.

Interview

Initially to apply for the internship I had to submit a CV and covering letter, before then completing Numerical Reasoning and Inductive (Logical) Reasoning psychometric tests. After passing both stages I was asked to attend an assessment centre. This consisted of repeat psychometric tests (Most probably to validate the online scores), an Interview and a group task (there were 3 of us).

The group task was an exercise which the group had to "diffuse a bomb" within 15 minutes, without setting it off. We were given various lengths of rope and had to lift the "bomb" out of circular area without tipping it over or dropping it. We didn't successful complete the task (ran out of time), but it as clear that we just had to show some logical reasoning and clear methodology to it.

The interview was a pretty standard and competency based, the only question I wasn't prepared for was "what frustrates you?", but the interview was generally very good.

I was then invited to a final interview a week later at the plant I was to be working at. There was myself and 1 of the other candidates from the assessment centre. The interview lasted about an hour and went well, with a couple of tricky questions included. We were then given a quick tour of the site and told that we'd hear back within a few days. I received a call 2 days later confirming I'd been given the job.

Interview Questions

• "Can you tell me how an internal combustion engine works?"   Answer Question