Toyota North America Customer Relations Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toyota North America Customer Relations Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Torrance, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The process was very thorough and very involved. I was first interviewed by hr via phone, then interviewed by a manager on the phone. After those I was invited to come down to hq for a skills test and a panel interview. I interviewed with two managers for an hour. The interview consisted of many situational/ behavioral questions. Be prepared. While I was there I also completed a multitasking/ skills test on a computer in an empty office. It wasn't difficult. I received a phone call with an offer a half hour after leaving the interview. Just be prepared with knowledge about Toyota, be confident and personable!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer yelling at you on the phone over a bad dealership experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota North America

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Torrance, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

They asked behavioral type questions. Had a phone interview before a 2 on1 interview. The interviewers were very nice. Found out about the job through my university career website. Customer service related working at a call center.

Interview Questions

• What would you do given a certain situation with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Customer Relations Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America in June 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume and application and two days later I received a phone call from a recruiter to set up an interview for a telephone screening. During the telephone screening, I was asked questions about what made me choose my college for obtaining a degree. I was also asked about specific situations where I would had to lead or be involved in team work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my pay.