Toyota North America Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toyota North America Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Campus interview. Quite difficult and very uptight interviewers. Interview took place on campus in a small room slightly bigger than a phone booth. Interviewers asked questions as if they were interrogating me. Questions were basically the same situational type normally done, but environment was awful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota North America

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Kansas City, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Met at career fair then interviewed the following day. Received a call a few weeks later asking to have a second interview at the Regional Office in Kansas City. Was told I got the job a few weeks after the second interview.
    Was in contact with one person throughout the whole process, it made the interview process very easy and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. "Name a time you couldn't accomplish something. How did you handle the situation?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Buffalo, WY) in February 2015.

Interview

in a room with hr and manager. asked many questions about education and what i was looking for. good experience, friendly and payed for flight out there. said they normally do phone interviews but with short notice they did this

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nobe

Intern Interview

Interview

Communications were pretty easy, interview process was pretty straightforward. Gave my resume at a career fair received an on-site interview and was asked several questions regarding my resume and my personal experience.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

5 People sat in a panel and asked mainly behavioral based questions. They required answers in the STAR format. They gave the offer the next day, but they have predetermined pay and benefits to all students and they ask for a response within a week. They offer the lowest starting pay for an engineering intern of any company that I interviewed with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Caldwell, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (West Caldwell, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Met one of the recruiters at a University Career fair. Received a call within 3-4 weeks from one of the managers with the invitation to come interview with them. On interview day, it was 3 candidates including me and we all met in one room with 5-6 managers. brief description and talk about the position. Then each of us broke off and interviewed 3 separate times with 2 managers per session. Total took about 2-3 hours

Interview Questions

• Why Toyota?
      Walk me through your resume?
      What would your previous boss say about you if I called him up today?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Rochester, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

There were two people. Asked two star questions. How did you contribute to your last co-op experience. Second was how did you contribute to the team as a person when working on your last co-op project.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

First contacted at a college career fair, after an initial brief 1:1 interview was granted a second 20 min interview the next day with an HR reviewer and Mechanical engineer. Was asked mainly behavioral questions. After 5 weeks was called by phone to schedule a second phone interview. This interview was a short 10min interview with 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Draw an isometric view of a part based on 3 views. Appeared to have a twist with two views showing a different part.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Rochester, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Lots of tell me a time questions. It was overall simple questions that did not require an incredible amount of effort. There was some technical, but not to difficult based on the education I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Louisville, KY) in March 2011.

Interview

Gave resume to recruiter, recruiter asked me questions, then called me for an interview.