Toyota North America Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toyota North America Manager Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Torrance, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Submit a resume and answer some basic questions. Manager will set up interviews with top candidates. Hiring manager will set up follow up interviews with management team. The manager will make the offer if chosen.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Erlanger, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through Toyota's online application system (Taleo) in March. The interview was not scheduled until a month later. The interview was in a panel with representatives within the division and without for added perspective. The interview used STAR format. It took two weeks after the interview for a decision to be communicated.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you had competing priorities? How did you handle it? What was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Erlanger, KY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a panel interview. There were very structured questions regarding behavioral items, as well as results and accomplishments. Reflection is an important point, so be prepared to give your personal reflection on what went well or went poorly. Both American and Japanese panel members joined, so language was a barrier with one participant. One HR facilitator was in the room. I was given a chance to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Questions always start with " Give an example of ..."   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview where I was told a follow up for the next step will come soon. No news, two emails and a phone call to the hiring manager, no reply. I wanted to know where I standed in the process and if they would continue with my file, but they never had the decency to reply.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Istanbul (Turkey)) in February 2011.

Interview

First you are invited for personal and language test. If you can pass these exams, Later you have an interview with hr department, line manager and general manager subsequently. Finally, they check references and give offer.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America in December 2009.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager and HR, followed by the senior executives in charge of the role

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role   1 Answer