Toyota North America Porter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toyota North America Porter Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

It was very simple. Just go in there confidence and you will get the job. Talk about your job experiences. dress causally with pants and a normal shirt. Always be polite and you will get it

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota North America

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Lakewood, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

i was basically explained the whole role of how to do my job with minimal personal questions about my background or any experience and sooner or later i am told to go on a tour around the business with another porter as i will be starting that same day.

Interview Questions

• how to treat customers, explaing job then asking if i can handle it and boom   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Orland Park, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

First I applied online and received a phone call within a couple hours. I was asked to interview with someone at Lexus as they are owned by the same company. I received an interview within the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to submit to a drug test this afternoon?   Answer Question