Toyota North America Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America (Ann Arbor, MI) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first: 4 people introduce the company and their jobs. Intorduce the work on resume. Followed by on-site interview (3 weeks apart): 5 people, resume review, presentation about my research, behavior question. Before the on-site, they asked me to prepare some ideas on the new research area they want to engage. Finally, some hehavior questions. Lab tour. Totally 1 hour. No 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toyota North America

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota North America in June 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line, it takes about a few days to get the first phone-call from HR. A week later, I have a phone-interview with hiring manager and 4 other scientist in the group. Two weeks later, I got the on-site interview invitation.

Interview Questions

• In the Phone interview, they went through my resumes. In the on-site interview, I was asked to give a 15 min proposal presentation based on the topic they applied.   3 Answers