Toys "R" Us Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toys "R" Us Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toys "R" Us (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

Dry lengthy interview, 5hrs long. The HR staff is very nice however depending on the group the managers can be aggressive. Overall decent experience just go prepared with your "A" game.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toys "R" Us

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toys "R" Us (Wayne, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Typical Behavioral questions and looks to see how you would react to certain situations. The process is comprised of a group of interviews and looks to see what drives you to want to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your close friends or colleagues how would they describe you??   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Toys "R" Us in January 2009.

Interview

It was long and awful. This was the first time I was ever hiered for anything so it should be understandly annyoing but yeah I don't like applying for jobs.

Interview Questions

• why are you qualified for this position   1 Answer

My mom told me how they treat their customers

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toys "R" Us in February 2012.

Interview

Applied on company website for an analyst position that was supposed to be available in the summer.

Later, I went to headquarters and interviewed with 3 different managers who all seemed responsive and everyone seemed friendly as you would expect from a company like Toys.

However after a very very long waiting process where HR insisted that they were very interested in my candidacy I had to reach out to them many times to get a straight answer.

Don't let companies string you along--I learned this the hard way and definitely ask for a timeline for their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Relate your experience to my job as a supply chain director.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toys "R" Us in July 2011.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR. Afterward I went in for a series of interviews with department managers and directors. Most questions were standard interview questions (key strengths/weaknesses, name a time you were in a difficult situation and how did you handle it etc). Also got a lot of questions about background/experience. Overall, the people seemed very pleasant and it seems like it would be a nice place to work. Attire is business casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about at a time in which you were instrumental in changing a process.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toys "R" Us in October 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview first with HR, then a series of 3 Skype interviews (I was not a local candidate) one right after the other. Pretty basic behavioral questions asking about my experience. It would have been nice if they had brought me out to the company since I had to accept the offer and move out to NJ having never been there, never seen the campus, and never met my boss in person. They didn't get back to me after the interview for almost 2 months, so I had just about written them off by the time they called me to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that you were very proud of, and what you did to contribute to it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered very little relocation assistance for this job level, and actually rarely even consider non-local candidates for this level because of that, but I was able to negotiate a higher salary and a signing bonus, which helped make up for that a little bit.