Toys "R" Us Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toys "R" Us Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toys "R" Us in February 2012.

Interview

Applied on company website for an analyst position that was supposed to be available in the summer.

Later, I went to headquarters and interviewed with 3 different managers who all seemed responsive and everyone seemed friendly as you would expect from a company like Toys.

However after a very very long waiting process where HR insisted that they were very interested in my candidacy I had to reach out to them many times to get a straight answer.

Don't let companies string you along--I learned this the hard way and definitely ask for a timeline for their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Relate your experience to my job as a supply chain director.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Toys "R" Us

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toys "R" Us in July 2011.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR. Afterward I went in for a series of interviews with department managers and directors. Most questions were standard interview questions (key strengths/weaknesses, name a time you were in a difficult situation and how did you handle it etc). Also got a lot of questions about background/experience. Overall, the people seemed very pleasant and it seems like it would be a nice place to work. Attire is business casual.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about at a time in which you were instrumental in changing a process.   Answer Question