TracFone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

You tell the manager your background from your resume.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst thing you've done in your life   1 Answer

Because Tracfone is a joke.

SQA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Interview

A recruiter set up the interview. It was a panel interview with three people- a manager and 2 team leads. A very unusual experience, the interviewers didn't ask much. There was awkward silence in the room and they seemed unprepared. It was like they had already selected their candidate and didn't want to interview me. Also the recruiter didn't respond to my emails after the interview. Highly unprofessional and unstructured organization, which was very evident from the way they conducted the interview and described about their projects.

Interview Questions

• How will you test a website that is in spanish?
      Note: I am a non-spanish speaker and don't know to read or write in spanish.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, with no genius style curveballs or any questions that felt Google-ish. They just wanted to get a feel for my aptitude and ability to pick up direction. The interviewer was relaxed and made me feel relaxed, as if it were a conversation between two people rather than a strict panel.

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

The overall interview process took a while. It was great because the HR manager worked with you to find the best open position at the company that would best fit you- even if you weren't interviewing for it in the first place. I originally interviewed for the Business Analyst position, and based on my qualifications I ended up being hired on as a Market Research Manager. I am getting a very good vibe from the company thus far.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Business Model of Tracfone, and how you think you would fit in to it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TracFone (Coral Gables, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was suppose to interview with a Department Manager. The interview had been set up by an outside recruiter. It was suppose to be a contract to hire position for a Senior role.

I ended up speaking with a lower level employee that had been there for less than 3 months.

As it turns out the position was one much lower & only temporarily to fill in for an employee out on sick leave. The interviewer quickly became embarrassed and unable to explain the disconnect. In so many words I was told that I was overqualified which I was. The interview ended awkwardly.

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TracFone (Doral, FL).

Interview

i was invited to the company and interviewed with 3 managers. a pm and two q.a managers.
    it was very straight forward and took about an hour or two.part technical part situational (what would do in xyz situation and how do you deal with co-worker issues )

Interview Questions

• how do you log defects and apps you have used sql selenium etc   Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by two employees in the SQA department. They asked a couple SQL based questions to verify if I knew SQL, also asked about my previous job. It was a very short interview and after it was done they took me to meet the Senior Manager and that was it. No more questions added and then they contacted me that i had the job

Interview Questions

• How to write a select command with a where clause   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TracFone.

Interview

Interviewed with the assistant manager through a temporary agency. I was brought into a room for a 1:1 interview. The questions were easy. I was asked about my background & education.

Interview Questions

• Do I have fraud analyst experience?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in October 2008.

Interview

Not too many situational questions. The company looks for superior education and experience in the industry. Somewhat casual in nature.

Interview Questions

• Give me some details around your modeling/forecasting experience?   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TracFone (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

multiple phone conversations with HR, phone with VP then phone and face time with hiring manager, the HR rep repeatedly kept asking the same questions and at times seemed unorganized, they kept requesting the same information, the process was very slow and repetitive.

Interview Questions

• how to handle resistance in the field   1 Answer