TracFone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was quite good. There were 3 people including hiring manager.
    Hr is very supportive. And I am still waiting for there reply.
    The questions were related to analyze data.
    Interview was for 1 hr.

SQA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Interview

A recruiter set up the interview. It was a panel interview with three people- a manager and 2 team leads. A very unusual experience, the interviewers didn't ask much. There was awkward silence in the room and they seemed unprepared. It was like they had already selected their candidate and didn't want to interview me. Also the recruiter didn't respond to my emails after the interview. Highly unprofessional and unstructured organization, which was very evident from the way they conducted the interview and described about their projects.

Interview Questions

• How will you test a website that is in spanish?
      Note: I am a non-spanish speaker and don't know to read or write in spanish.
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, with no genius style curveballs or any questions that felt Google-ish. They just wanted to get a feel for my aptitude and ability to pick up direction. The interviewer was relaxed and made me feel relaxed, as if it were a conversation between two people rather than a strict panel.

Associate Brand Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TracFone (Doral, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. Process took 4 weeks.
    Interview 1: Phone with recruiter
    Interview 2: Marketing Director & Marketing Supervisor/Manager
    Interview 3: VP of Marketing - such an egocentric guy, I wouldn't want to work for him.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Tracfone?
      What do you know about the company?
      What is are your long-term career plans?
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL).

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. There were two interviews with the Hiring Manager who was well prepared and professional. Feedback after interviews took around three weeks. Once you land the position expect another three or so weeks for processing.

Interview Questions

• Q. Are you able to work some Saturdays and Sundays?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TracFone (Coral Gables, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was suppose to interview with a Department Manager. The interview had been set up by an outside recruiter. It was suppose to be a contract to hire position for a Senior role.

I ended up speaking with a lower level employee that had been there for less than 3 months.

As it turns out the position was one much lower & only temporarily to fill in for an employee out on sick leave. The interviewer quickly became embarrassed and unable to explain the disconnect. In so many words I was told that I was overqualified which I was. The interview ended awkwardly.

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TracFone (Doral, FL).

Interview

i was invited to the company and interviewed with 3 managers. a pm and two q.a managers.
    it was very straight forward and took about an hour or two.part technical part situational (what would do in xyz situation and how do you deal with co-worker issues )

Interview Questions

• how do you log defects and apps you have used sql selenium etc   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TracFone.

Interview

Interviewed with the assistant manager through a temporary agency. I was brought into a room for a 1:1 interview. The questions were easy. I was asked about my background & education.

Interview Questions

• Do I have fraud analyst experience?   1 Answer

Web Content Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TracFone (Doral, FL).

Interview

The interview was very informal. The company’s dress code reflects it. They were in Jeans and casual shirts, while you are a full suit. Very little questions were asked outside the information provided on your resume and application.

Interview Questions

• So tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about IBM Webportal and TrueEffect?   1 Answer
    • Why are you looking to leave your current job?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Tracfone and their products?   1 Answer

Senior Embedded Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL).

Interview

The security team that held the interview asked some pretty challenging technical interview questions. Definitely need to you know your stuff. They have an invasive way of finding out what you don t know. My advise: research and stick to what you know. The interview is more of a technical behavioral and situational interview.

HR is terrible however. They left a horrible taste in my mouth. Although I passed both technical interviews (they have a phone and in person interview) things fell apart when we entered the negotiating phase. Given the attitude and lack of flexibility I would rather not deal with them. Even though I was forewarned by some of my colleagues I wanted to give them a chance due to the exciting position. My main reason to decline the job offer was based on the fact that I knew I would never be able to deal that kind of an HR dept in any reasonable manner especially if this is how they act when I am not even an employee yet.

Stay far away from Tracfone.

Interview Questions

• all the questions were related to embedded security topics especially the radio.   Answer Question