TracFone Interview Questions in Miami, FL | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was quite good. There were 3 people including hiring manager.
    Hr is very supportive. And I am still waiting for there reply.
    The questions were related to analyze data.
    Interview was for 1 hr.

SQA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Interview

A recruiter set up the interview. It was a panel interview with three people- a manager and 2 team leads. A very unusual experience, the interviewers didn't ask much. There was awkward silence in the room and they seemed unprepared. It was like they had already selected their candidate and didn't want to interview me. Also the recruiter didn't respond to my emails after the interview. Highly unprofessional and unstructured organization, which was very evident from the way they conducted the interview and described about their projects.

Interview Questions

• How will you test a website that is in spanish?
      Note: I am a non-spanish speaker and don't know to read or write in spanish.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL).

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. There were two interviews with the Hiring Manager who was well prepared and professional. Feedback after interviews took around three weeks. Once you land the position expect another three or so weeks for processing.

Interview Questions

• Q. Are you able to work some Saturdays and Sundays?   1 Answer

Senior Embedded Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL).

Interview

The security team that held the interview asked some pretty challenging technical interview questions. Definitely need to you know your stuff. They have an invasive way of finding out what you don t know. My advise: research and stick to what you know. The interview is more of a technical behavioral and situational interview.

HR is terrible however. They left a horrible taste in my mouth. Although I passed both technical interviews (they have a phone and in person interview) things fell apart when we entered the negotiating phase. Given the attitude and lack of flexibility I would rather not deal with them. Even though I was forewarned by some of my colleagues I wanted to give them a chance due to the exciting position. My main reason to decline the job offer was based on the fact that I knew I would never be able to deal that kind of an HR dept in any reasonable manner especially if this is how they act when I am not even an employee yet.

Stay far away from Tracfone.

Interview Questions

• all the questions were related to embedded security topics especially the radio.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Did phone interview and went for in-person interview the next day. Was told there would be an answer within a week. About a month later, i emailed the recruiter for an update and was told they were working on a final decision and would advise.

Thankfully I happily accepted a better job offer elsewhere shortly after Tracfone, but it is now March, and I have yet to hear anything.

I thought the process was very deceiving. I was cooperative in rushing into the in-person interview, but they did not even have the curtsy to let you know what the outcome was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Horrible!

I got called three times by three different recruiters saying they were interested in me in a span of 2 weeks. When I finally got to the next stage the interview was in some broom closet type room.

The HR lady was super nice but the hiring manager seemed annoyed and a bit aggressive as if she was interviewing me begrudgingly.

Then since they couldn't get in touch with my prior employer they demanded all my past W2's which I provided after a lot of digging through old paper work.

After providing said tax information their an HR guy called me and attacked me on inconsistencies like he was some IRS detective and I was suspected of fraud.

Interview Questions

• Gave me some power point and told me to analyzed   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Expect multiple interviews with HR and hiring management. Be prepared to meet with many layers in the organization and for the process to last over an hour each visit. You'll get a call back in a couple of days. The process feels like a mix between a recruitment and an interview. It takes a few days before you can start work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered what I requested so I had no room to negotiate.

Software Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by two employees in the SQA department. They asked a couple SQL based questions to verify if I knew SQL, also asked about my previous job. It was a very short interview and after it was done they took me to meet the Senior Manager and that was it. No more questions added and then they contacted me that i had the job

Interview Questions

• How to write a select command with a where clause   1 Answer

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

The overall interview process took a while. It was great because the HR manager worked with you to find the best open position at the company that would best fit you- even if you weren't interviewing for it in the first place. I originally interviewed for the Business Analyst position, and based on my qualifications I ended up being hired on as a Market Research Manager. I am getting a very good vibe from the company thus far.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Business Model of Tracfone, and how you think you would fit in to it.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TracFone (Miami, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

You tell the manager your background from your resume.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst thing you've done in your life   1 Answer

Because Tracfone is a joke.