TraceSecurity Interview Questions in Baton Rouge, LA | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at TraceSecurity

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TraceSecurity (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

I first had an email interview asking me several questions. I then had a phone interview followed by an in person interview. The interview process took a little longer than expected but it was due to a manager being on vacation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide detailed information on how a network worked. I was also asked multiple technical question regarding IT security.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TraceSecurity (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

It was a normal experience. Except for one of the fellow coworkers who participated in the interview managerst did not have any idea of what the infosec field is about.

Interview Questions

• Actually the interviewer went through a difficult moment when I asked a very simple question I asked. She was completely clueless. Later I saw why so many complains about managers there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple. An offer that I needed to take.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TraceSecurity (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2012.

Interview

A manager calls and does a brief phone interview and gives you a background of the company. Than a face to face interview is held where you meet with the manager to discuss your skills, your experience, and the job opportunity. Then a second interviewer comes in to assess your skills level and you take a brief test. Your told to give it a week and you should hear something back one way or another.

Interview Questions

• Aside from the basic knowledge questions and questions regarding your resume. They ask a multitude of technical questions to gauge your overall knowledge base and see where you stack up within the ability to learn more as well. Questions regarding networks, trouble shooting PC issues, TCP/IP issues, and various other tech questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward. Email offer sent with opportunity to decline or accept and maybe even negotiate the salary a bit.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TraceSecurity (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Not a difficult process. The company is constantly short of personnel. It was a good opportunity to go back to the IT field

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult question. The process was straight forward.   2 Answers

Negotiation

The company does not really give room for negotiation. There is an offer and you take it. Though the offer was below the market, my conditions at the moment were desperate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TraceSecurity (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back, like the office environment in general. I met with a few people who worked within the department and then with the VP of Sales.