Tractenberg & Co. Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tractenberg & Co. Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tractenberg & Co.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co..

Interview

The interview was very short and I felt like I didn't have time to tell enough about my experience. I met with 2 people on the team that I would me working on. They were both very nice and it seemed that I would fit in well with their team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tractenberg & Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was straightforward. I applied and was called in the same week. I met with a number of team members and the account director. They spent about 40 minutes with me and it was a good 50/50 split of information. It tuned out I had a lot in common with the first person I met so it was also friendly.

Interview Questions

• It seemed important that I answer if I was interested in a career in beauty pr specifically   1 Answer
    • They asked about how often I read media outlets and what some of my go to sites and magazines were.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick and straight to the point. They asked me the typical interview questions and then talked to me about the company and the position that I was going for. Strengths, weaknesses, why Tractenberg. I barely talked in the interview to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work there. Strengths. Weaknesses. Where I see myself in 5 years. Typical interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

very unprofessional. i went out of my way to make sure i knew so much about this company. their client list was not posted so i couldn't even go in pretending like i know anything. it reminded e of high school. the girls gave me dirty looks. the person that interviewed me did not even give me the decency to email me back or call me to tell me if i got the job. completely unprofessional. should have listened to these reviews. would have saved time and transportation money

Interview Questions

• she barely asked me any questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Asked me something I messed up at my last job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tractenberg & Co. (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Email invitation, followed by in person interview, with job offered that night.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No - they stated that they do not negotiate