Tractor Supply Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tractor Supply Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Marion, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Marion, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Suprisingly the easiest and most relaxed interview I've ever had. It was more of a personality check than the feeling of an interrogation. Suprisingly the easiest and most relaxed interview I've ever had. It was more of a personality check than the feeling of an interrogation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tractor Supply

Anonymous Employee in Saint Marys, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Saint Marys, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick, painless, and to the point. Casual attire, and atmosphere. I really can't think of thirty words to fill this part out hence how easy the interview went. Laid back and calm.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with angry customer?   1 Answer
    • Name a mistake you have made   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Lubbock, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Went smooth I interviewed with team lead 1 and 2 the receiver the assistant manager and store manager I was a little nervous at first but quickly loosened up it was an awesome team process and I started working a couple of days later

Anonymous Employee in Clarksburg, WV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Clarksburg, WV) in April 2015.

Interview

They called me told me who they were, ask me if I'm still interested in working there. I said yes then ask if I could come in I said yes.

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Brooksville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly long interview process. I had to be interviewed for about two weeks. first interview was me and the manager. The second was with me and the stores two team leads. The third was me and the assist-manager and the manager.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about past experience (they will not hire you unless you had a previous job).
      They want to know if you are a hard worker. If you have any farm experience, or animal experience.
      They want to know how you feel about dealing with customers.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Cordova, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

It was fairly simply. I was asked general questions. They look for people with interests or experience in farming, equine, etc. (what you would expect). I would recommend not applying if you are not in this kind of work. They most likely will not hire you as they want employees that can relate well to the customers.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience or interest in farming or equine (something like that)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Ardmore, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

Nice interview with lots of good questions

Interview Questions

• How do you weigh a plane without scales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt a negotiation phase

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tractor Supply in September 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. Although the interview was very short. But I found out that I was haired with in 4 days of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Cheboygan, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Cheboygan, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

All open positions were explained, questions were asked and answered and interview lead me to believe that I would be moving to the next level for an group interview in the next level and that they were extremely interested, and that I would be contacted within the coming week. I waited a week and a half for a call and nothing so I contacted the first interviewer and he was very rude on the phone saying that the people that if I had not already been contacted then obviously they weren't interested and not to call back.

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Jonesboro, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

Very ordinary . He asked the questions that were standard of retail. Do I work well with others. How did I hear about Tractor Supply Company. When can I start.