Trade Secret Stylist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trade Secret Stylist Interview Questions

Interviews at Trade Secret

3.5

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trade Secret in August 2008.

Interview

applied got called had interview got hired

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trade Secret

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trade Secret in October 2011.

Interview

The job was originally found on CraigsList. A call was made immediately and an interview scheduled for the afternoon of the same day. I arrived for the interview and met the regional manager. The regional manager and salon manager performed the interview in the back room. The majority of the interview consisted solely of questions about the financial stability of the current salon where I was working! These were questions which I did not have the knowledge to answer. There were no questions about my skills or abilities. The only other questions consisted of my likes and dislikes about the industry. I received no follow up communication. This interview was a complete waste of time. It seemed to me as if it was a ploy for management to gain further knowledge about the competition. The interview left me feeling inadequate about my knowledge of the industry in which I have made a career, even though I have no significant experience in the financial sector.

Interview Questions

• How much revenue do you generate for the company in a week?   Answer Question