Trader Joe's Cashier/Stock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trader Joe's

1.0

Cashier/Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trader Joe's (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Walked in, was hired in 15 minutes. This was during the holiday season, so they were definitely looking to hire people fast. Very basic questions, mainly to check to see that I had a pulse. This was for an entry level cashier/stocking position, and from what I hear this is pretty much how you get in with the company. Not sure how interviews for management positions would go, but I'm sure it's a little more thorough. I did not need any real knowledge of the food industry, or food in general.

Interview Questions

• Very basic, just scoping out your personality. How would you respond to or greet customers, and other questions like that.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Trader Joe's

Cashier/Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trader Joe's (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

I was asked questions about my life and how I knew about Trader Joes. The HR person was friendly and seemed relaxed and confident, which in turn made me feel relaxed. I was urged to ask questions I had and was answered sufficiently.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Trader Joes?   1 Answer