Trader Joe's Cashier/Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Trader Joe's Cashier/Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Trader Joe's

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trader Joe's (Littleton, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Store is not yet open. I wish I would have done research on the company because they are looking for employees that are loyal to their brand. My resume/work history is solid but they weren't looking for that.

Interview Questions

• Favorite TJ product. Enjoy cooking, what is my specialty. Would I be surprised to see a coworker do a cartwheel down the aisle.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Trader Joe's

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trader Joe's (Glendale, CA).

Interview

it took three interviews for me to get hired, very simple questions just based on your personality. they want friendly down to earth people working for them. just be very personable and have an open schedule they want people to have their weekends free

Cashier/Stocker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trader Joe's.

Interview

It can either be a one on one interview or two on one interview process. They ask you about yourself so it really is just personality type questions and some scenario based questions. Also they want to see how available you are and the more available the better chance you have

Interview Questions

• If an elephant was blocking your door and you had to go to work what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyannis, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trader Joe's (Hyannis, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

The manager who interviewed me was late for the appointment. She seemed distracted. I thought the interview went very well and I was very qualified. Later I discovered I did not get the job. I believe there was already someone chosen and I was just a formality. I've always been hired for a job when I apply!

Interview Questions

• Can I be to work for any shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trader Joe's (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard interview. If you like people and are passionate about the product, that will benefit you. Previous retail experience is a plus. The staff at TJ's are generally friendly and welcoming.