Tradesmen International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tradesmen International Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.3

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

First phone call - got to ask questions and they scoped out interest, very friendly! Really could see myself working there. I'm only on round one, but they have a four step interview process for the Sales Coordinator position. Details are on their website.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Very professional but relaxed. The first interview lasted about an hour and at the end he suggested I do a ride along with his local rep. That took place 2 days later. It was very informative, but I decided the job would not fit my needs. I did not move on to the last interview. Great people!

Interview Questions

• How would I sell "safety" to employees the company puts on jobs?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in April 2017.

Interview

Is a three interview process, Started with a phone interview Sales Manager, Then an office dual interview with the General Manager and Sales Manager, Then a ride along with the Sales Manager and then an interview with the Regional Manager. All Very Transparent

Interview Questions

• Did I mind outside work, Traveling all day in and out of a car?   1 Answer

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Flowery Branch, GA).

Interview

Did. Phone. Follow Up. Later Saw You on the hill over their looks at the game with the best player ever to get the job to play on the field at a very high level of the race for his career with the Chicago tribune that it was not a good deal for me

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Evansville, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Didn't really get interviewed.
    They called wanting me to interview.
    I explained to them I worked till 3:30 every day and they said they only interview from 8 to 11...
    I thought they were kidding..
    No flexibility in an interview tells me they won't be very flexible to work with.
    FORCING someone to take off work to apply for a job.
    Would they want you to do that to THEM if you were working for them?

Heavy Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Salem, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

It went smooth they said I had a job I packed up and moved my family only to be shunned by them when I arrived. Then the guy hung up on me and refused to help.

Interview Questions

• If i could do anything else   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very professionally done.Area regional manager held the interview. Nice guy. Very comfortable and polite. Was told the entire process would last two weeks from start to finish. Submitted resume online, showed up at office and completed an application, then had interview with the area regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why should the interviewer hire me over all the other applicants   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (North Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Stay away. Very far away! This is the most unprofessional place I've ever visited. Scumbag central. I walked in and was told the General Manager position was taken and that I was now there to talk about the Sales Manager position. The pay was not what the recruiter told me. The person that would have been my boss was very vague on compensation. I asked for specifics on compensation to be sent to me. He said he would but didn't. When I checked about getting the info, I was notified that was not being offered the position. Had I just agreed during the interview, they would have hired me in the spot. Thank God I'm not that gullible. All they talked about was firing everyone that works there. If you work in the Houston North office, this is your notice.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

25 years in Management/General Management and never have experienced such a strange process of interviews. 5 hours of interviewing with 3 separate individuals (1 ph, 2 in person) and each interview got more strange only to be topped by the last interview by a VP level person who was downright bizarre. He mentioned high turnover within the company and I questioned why and how when they interview candidates for 5 hours per and offer a insulting starting salary and zero benefits for one year...sarcasm alert lost on the interviewer. Worst comp package I've ever heard and most narcissistic final interview you could imagine.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Miami, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Was great, the hiring manager know how explain and listen and Did the right questions. Is Good Company and invest in the candidates. Is not just a Job is acareer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the right candidate?   1 Answer