Tradesmen International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Denver, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

I submitted my resume and received called from a recruiter. Everything seemed good, she was friendly and promised to call me back by the end of the week, to schedule the interview with manager in Denver. I never heard back from her, even tho I tried to follow up by message and left a voice mail. When I sent her one more email, I received automated message that they considered my resume and cant offer me position at the moment. Just another completely unprofessional approach.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Birmingham, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

You had a phone interview with the recruiter first. Who was extremely akward and would not say much. It was so hard to have a conversation with someone who literally would not talk. When it was time for the face to face interview she didn’t even ask what day was good for me she just scheduled it. I thought that was odd. The next step was a face to face interview. It was fine. I got along well with the manager. Given my experience there was a lot I could have brought to the table and wanted to share with him. Not to brag but just to discuss. He was more into not hearing anything about me, just telling me what I was going to be doing. When I tried telling him how i could relate he didn’t seem to take it seriously which was annoying. He was also supposed to get back to me last week whether or not we would be moving on to the next step. Which they didn’t. They just got back to me. So I thought that was unprofessional. I didn’t get to move on to the next step and I am unsure why but oh well. The idea of the company is honestly pretty great. When pay was brought up, they would not give me a straight answer. I didn’t exactly ask but i thought it was odd they wouldn’t give an honest answer. But regardless it seemed to low anyways.

Welder Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in October 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy and informative interview process. Thought I was going in for apprenticeship position, but it's actually like a placement service. But I'm hopefully for a placement soon.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Norfolk, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Jena was very professional and personal made the interview process pleasant and relaxed. I was contacted by email and was offered a very simple and ideal process . Looking forward to hearing from the company.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Lafayette, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Online application followed up with personal one on one interview questions. Questions were about your experience and safety asked about any certifications you have. The interview was very laid back and seemed interested in finding the right fit for you.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

First phone call - got to ask questions and they scoped out interest, very friendly! Really could see myself working there. I'm only on round one, but they have a four step interview process for the Sales Coordinator position. Details are on their website.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Very professional but relaxed. The first interview lasted about an hour and at the end he suggested I do a ride along with his local rep. That took place 2 days later. It was very informative, but I decided the job would not fit my needs. I did not move on to the last interview. Great people!

Interview Questions

• How would I sell "safety" to employees the company puts on jobs?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in April 2017.

Interview

Is a three interview process, Started with a phone interview Sales Manager, Then an office dual interview with the General Manager and Sales Manager, Then a ride along with the Sales Manager and then an interview with the Regional Manager. All Very Transparent

Interview Questions

• Did I mind outside work, Traveling all day in and out of a car?   1 Answer

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Flowery Branch, GA).

Interview

Did. Phone. Follow Up. Later Saw You on the hill over their looks at the game with the best player ever to get the job to play on the field at a very high level of the race for his career with the Chicago tribune that it was not a good deal for me

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Evansville, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Didn't really get interviewed.
    They called wanting me to interview.
    I explained to them I worked till 3:30 every day and they said they only interview from 8 to 11...
    I thought they were kidding..
    No flexibility in an interview tells me they won't be very flexible to work with.
    FORCING someone to take off work to apply for a job.
    Would they want you to do that to THEM if you were working for them?