Tradesmen International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview went well. Very professional and not overly extensive in the process. Better than most interviews I've been on. Interviewer showed interest and shared feedback. Very good experience and feel that another candidate would experience the same

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Evansville, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Didn't really get interviewed.
    They called wanting me to interview.
    I explained to them I worked till 3:30 every day and they said they only interview from 8 to 11...
    I thought they were kidding..
    No flexibility in an interview tells me they won't be very flexible to work with.
    FORCING someone to take off work to apply for a job.
    Would they want you to do that to THEM if you were working for them?

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in January 2013.

Interview

Meeting with the sales manager, 2nd interview with the general manager, job shadow. Had an opportunity to visit clients with a current employee and ask questions about the job. Take advantage of the time with the Field Representative during the ride along - they're trying to get to know you, you should try to get to know them & their job duties.

Interview Questions

• What did you know about Tradesmen International   1 Answer

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

They were professional and created a very welcoming experience. Overall I would say that it was one of the better interviews that I've been through. They worked to get me in quickly and the process was as simple as I could've hoped for. I was called for an interview within two days of applying.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that you feel prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Area Manager and Regional Manager, first they called and set up an interview with the Area Manager and then there was a second interview with both the Area Manager and the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Work history from start to finish, where I worked and why I changed employment.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Boise, ID) in June 2017.

Interview

The first step was a 30 minute phone interview followed by a 2 hour sit down interview with the district manager. During the interview the manager continually talked about offices where he had fired everyone and re-hired the staff as well as offices he had closed down completely and then re-opened time and time again. It seemed very dysfunctional. He could not provide a written statement on the benefits and did not email them to me as promised. In addition, he stated he had not followed through with signing a lease on the new office they were opening and so had no place of business and planned on borrowing space from some other entity until he could find a suitable location. This seemed like they were only planning on testing the market and were not committed to keeping the operation open long term. This position is strictly a sales management position but was advertised as an operations role. Be aware they will expect 55-65 hours per week and, in my opinion, the pay does not reflect the time and responsibility ultimately required of the position.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about sales, very little emphasis was put on operations.   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

First phone call - got to ask questions and they scoped out interest, very friendly! Really could see myself working there. I'm only on round one, but they have a four step interview process for the Sales Coordinator position. Details are on their website.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

went great and i was able to go on a ride along for about 3 hours and then we came back to the office spoke with GM and sales manager to see how i liked the job i think that cool since they went the extra step to assure i liked the position.

Interview Questions

• how long ive been in sales?   1 Answer

HVAC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

that was Long and i had to watch a safety movie before interview process gonna be started but it was ok they review my skill and ask me several technical question

Tig Welder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

Sat down with Shawn Jenkins for a hour interview. Shawn asked for prorper certifications and checked to see if you know to read blueprints and complete your job. You then hopped on the computer for over an hour filling out proprietary paperwork. You have you urine test so you can go to the company your try not to go out to. Sent with a recruiter to to do weld test. I was hired and started following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Skill level for the job you were applying for? Wanted to see certifications and know you had OSHA training. All things anyone should ask for my type of skill.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of one. They had no problem with with getting the hourly rate and hours I had been searching for.