Tradesmen International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview went well. Very professional and not overly extensive in the process. Better than most interviews I've been on. Interviewer showed interest and shared feedback. Very good experience and feel that another candidate would experience the same

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Lafayette, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Online application followed up with personal one on one interview questions. Questions were about your experience and safety asked about any certifications you have. The interview was very laid back and seemed interested in finding the right fit for you.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Boise, ID) in June 2017.

Interview

The first step was a 30 minute phone interview followed by a 2 hour sit down interview with the district manager. During the interview the manager continually talked about offices where he had fired everyone and re-hired the staff as well as offices he had closed down completely and then re-opened time and time again. It seemed very dysfunctional. He could not provide a written statement on the benefits and did not email them to me as promised. In addition, he stated he had not followed through with signing a lease on the new office they were opening and so had no place of business and planned on borrowing space from some other entity until he could find a suitable location. This seemed like they were only planning on testing the market and were not committed to keeping the operation open long term. This position is strictly a sales management position but was advertised as an operations role. Be aware they will expect 55-65 hours per week and, in my opinion, the pay does not reflect the time and responsibility ultimately required of the position.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about sales, very little emphasis was put on operations.   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Interview

First phone call - got to ask questions and they scoped out interest, very friendly! Really could see myself working there. I'm only on round one, but they have a four step interview process for the Sales Coordinator position. Details are on their website.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in April 2017.

Interview

Is a three interview process, Started with a phone interview Sales Manager, Then an office dual interview with the General Manager and Sales Manager, Then a ride along with the Sales Manager and then an interview with the Regional Manager. All Very Transparent

Interview Questions

• Did I mind outside work, Traveling all day in and out of a car?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Very professional but relaxed. The first interview lasted about an hour and at the end he suggested I do a ride along with his local rep. That took place 2 days later. It was very informative, but I decided the job would not fit my needs. I did not move on to the last interview. Great people!

Interview Questions

• How would I sell "safety" to employees the company puts on jobs?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

25 years in Management/General Management and never have experienced such a strange process of interviews. 5 hours of interviewing with 3 separate individuals (1 ph, 2 in person) and each interview got more strange only to be topped by the last interview by a VP level person who was downright bizarre. He mentioned high turnover within the company and I questioned why and how when they interview candidates for 5 hours per and offer a insulting starting salary and zero benefits for one year...sarcasm alert lost on the interviewer. Worst comp package I've ever heard and most narcissistic final interview you could imagine.

Paint Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Riverside, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Allow yourself 1 hour to 2 for interview and testing. Relax, the interviews are thorough, but usually no longer than a few hours. Here's the seven more words to complete.

Interview Questions

• What was the bonus par for Abraham Lincoln?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tradesmen International.

Interview

went great and i was able to go on a ride along for about 3 hours and then we came back to the office spoke with GM and sales manager to see how i liked the job i think that cool since they went the extra step to assure i liked the position.

Interview Questions

• how long ive been in sales?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tradesmen International in January 2013.

Interview

Meeting with the sales manager, 2nd interview with the general manager, job shadow. Had an opportunity to visit clients with a current employee and ask questions about the job. Take advantage of the time with the Field Representative during the ride along - they're trying to get to know you, you should try to get to know them & their job duties.

Interview Questions

• What did you know about Tradesmen International   1 Answer

HVAC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tradesmen International (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

that was Long and i had to watch a safety movie before interview process gonna be started but it was ok they review my skill and ask me several technical question