Tradeweb C++ Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tradeweb C++ Developer Interview Questions

4.0

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Tradeweb (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

They directly ask me for an onsite interview without any previous interview. I have to drive several hours to the company, and the interview only last 30 minutes.
The interviewer was arrogant and unpleasant, he asked me questions like c++ Diamond Problem, what is pivot in linear algebra, Top-down and bottom-up design, what is Dijkstra's algorithm, what is spanning tree. No concrete coding, no algorithm design question, no behavior questions.
I guess they have got an ideal candidate before interviewing me.
The company location is nice but people not. In the entire process no one even give me a smile.

Other Interview Reviews for Tradeweb

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradeweb (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

A recruiter who saw my resume posted on the web called me and arranged a 30 minute phone interview - general C++, Unix, network programming questions were asked - most were basic knowledge about structure of classes, members of a class, inheritance, how virtual functions work, some about how networked client server systems are programmed, some about SQL, a few about shell scripting. I think most answers I gave were correct , about two weeks later I received a call from the recruiter saying the position had been put on hold.

Interview Questions

• DIfference between TCP and UDP socket programming   1 Answer

C# Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradeweb (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

First, I drop my resume to HR. And HR contacted me to assign a phone interview. Second I got the phone interview. This interview includes programming skill test, really detailed. Third, they invited me to have on-site interview. And I had a 5 pages paper to finish.

Interview Questions