Training, Learning and Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Training, Learning and Consulting

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Training, Learning and Consulting (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewer read questions from a peice of paper, none of the questions had anything to do with a administrative job discription it was all about sales. This job was false advertised and lured us in as admin assistant for a sales position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiantion, either you take what they offer or you do get the job. I needed money relly bad to support my family so i had to that the 10.00 and hour no benefit job that they offered.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Training, Learning and Consulting (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Waited in a waiting room for an hour before I was called in (I arrived 15 minutes early and still had to wait) The manager read from a script the whole time. Asked about, call experience and sales experience. About a 5 minutes interview.

Interview Questions

• You have to look over 4 websites before the interview or you wont be hired. (So I was told)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. I was told I would received 8.50 per hour and $20 if I could sell a CDA.

Phone Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Training, Learning and Consulting in January 2013.

Interview

I applied to the job after seeing a ad on Craigslist. The day I went the manager was "not there" so I was interviewed by a lead phone specialist. The interview only lasted about 10 minutes. Basic questions as what are your phone skills like, the hours they had and how comfortable you are with it. That day about 10 people where there along with me.

Then I was told that the manager will call me if she was interested, she called the next day and scheduled me for another interview. Same questions, again I saw about half the people that I saw on the 1st interview. After I left she called literally like 10 minutes after.

When she call she stated 2 days unpaid training, and that the job was not a guarantee. IT was a telemarketing job for a cda class. Making cold calls to people offering them out program