TranSystems Bridge Construction Inspector III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Bridge Construction Inspector III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TranSystems (Charleston, SC) in January 2019.

Interview

It started with a call I received within about 4 days after I applied to the position online after seeing the job information on LinkedIn.

He was calling about the specific position from the actual location where I was applying for. We set up the date & time and I went the very next week for the interview at their offices in SC.
Spent an hour going over my background, current assignment, and prospects for their current position opening and future projects.
Very comprehensive interview with the Hiring Manager and the Regional VP, discussed the pipeline of projects and the current clients’ projects throughout the State and the region. We also talked about the current local real estate market trends and they helped me become aware of the small challenges that I could face with my relocation situation.
Received a great offer, accepted the job, and been working in SC happily and it looks good for TranSystems in the future right now.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my certifications in materials testing and when they expired.   1 Answer