TranSystems Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TranSystems Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at TranSystems

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TranSystems (Boston, MA).

Interview

I got the interview through networking at my previous job. Got a call for an interview from an acquaintance, and had the interview later that week. Very laid back, talked a lot about my previous work experience and school work, as well as just about me in general. Very friendly. After the interview, however, it did take about two months to hear back from them with a job offer. I called a few times to check the status and did not hear back until they offered me the job, which was fine! The offer was a little lower than what I expected, but they pay for transportation and good benefits, so it all works out.

Interview Questions

• What I wanted in my next job, because I was not sure what the job description was and I did not want to say the wrong thing. Turns out the job I wanted was exactly what the opening was for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TranSystems

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TranSystems (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

I contacted them through an alum from my school. I was called for an interview. The interview was for about an hour and a half. I met the Principal Engineer, Engineering Department Head and Management Head. Most questions were based on past experience, basically points from the resume.

Lot of emphasis of software used in the past and the ability to adapt.

Interview Questions

• I was also asked to draw a Bending Moment and Shear Force diagram.   Answer Question