Trane Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trane Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Trane

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trane.

Interview

phone interview with the HR team, which I worked with later on. Basic behavior questions, such as "why this industry" , "why this company?", "why this position?"
Overall very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Trane

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trane in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, 1 phone interview with standard HR followed by the hiring manager reaching out to me directly for a second phone interview. Overall, very standard and slightly slow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trane (Tyler, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was casual in the begining talking about school,subjects, the town etc.. Then the project manager joined the interview and asked questions based on my resume. It was easy since I knew what I worked on.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trane.

Interview

I applied through a school website and had an on campus interview. It was one on one and she asked questions about my resume. And then asked behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trane in February 2015.

Interview

Met at on campus recruiting and then followed up with two phone interviews, one from HR and one from my direct supervisor. I was not contacted for about two weeks after talking with them at campus recruiting. At this point is when I was called for a phone interview for an internship.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavior questions based around leadership examples and what you are proud of. Each interview only lasted about a half hour at most.   Answer Question