Trans-Bridge Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trans-Bridge Lines

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trans-Bridge Lines

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trans-Bridge Lines.

Interview

2 one on one interviews after which there was no communication from HR at all. Emails and phone calls were ignored. I certainly understand that HR can not get to all applicants, but anyone who takes the time to interview with you....especially 2 interviews, deserves a status update at the very least. Trans-Bridge has the worst HR department I have ever seen. I hope this isn't indicative of the company as a whole!

Interview Questions

• General overview of resume as it relates to the responsibilities of the position.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trans-Bridge Lines (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

One interview and a road test to see your driving skills.

Office Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trans-Bridge Lines (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

Got an in-person interview. It was pretty laid back. They said I would hear back shortly. I never did.

If you get a business card from the HR person, don't expect them to reply to your calls or emails.