TransAm Trucking Interview Questions in US

Updated Dec 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransAm Trucking

TransAm Trucking

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking in Dec 2020

Interview

it was very simple interview . ask what i was looking for and tell me what they have and what the pay and training would be and talk about travel arrangements

Interview Questions
  • mostly driving record history and what will happen in the training
    Answer Question

TransAm Trucking

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was very good I was very much happy with the questions that were asked at times they were more difficult for me to come up with the answer because I was not only wondering what they wanted me to say but I also wanted to say exactly how I felt and how I truly am and I feel like they accepted that and allowed me to answer the questions as if I was already hired and what I was going to do to better the company in my view and how I was in the past how I am is in an individual so as far as I'm concerned the interview process was very professional very straightforward and you could tell that the HR was really wanting to make sure that they got the right person

Interview Questions
  • In the next 2 years where do I see myself if I potentially if u get the position at TransAm Trucking what are my goals what am I wanting to do for the future
  • What is a few charicteristics about your self that will help you to be successful at Trans Am Trucking?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockwall, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking (Rockwall, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

During the interview process they were very thorough and open to questions. The questioning was in line with the position applied for. The interviewers were very thorough and professional during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How to handle/deescalate situation

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking (Olathe, KS) in Dec 2019

Interview

Quick and focused on the personal character in a one on one environment, the hiring manager made it easy to be relaxed and comfortable. Also kept it short and allowed me to share and never interrupted to move to next question.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your goals and ambitions?

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking (Olathe, KS) in Jul 2019

Interview

I arrived at the location and was treated with a warm welcome, my interview was very informative I was given the history of the company, expectations, benefit information along with the highs and lows. I have never been made to feel so relaxed in an interview before as well has given honest truth about all aspects of my responsibilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking (Olathe, KS) in May 2019

Interview

I was messaged by my recruiter via Indeed and we set up a 15 minute phone screen, followed by a face to face interview at the TransAm office. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking (Olathe, KS) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was very straight forward. I interviewed with someone from HR and then who would be my eventual manager on the same day. I interviewed on Friday and had heard back by Wednesday.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about my work history, where I see myself in a few years, strengths and weaknesses. More laid back and in a conversational tone than your basic "Name a time when..." type format.

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking (Olathe, KS) in Feb 2018

Interview

Very good interviews and got results very quickly. They first have you meet with a recuriter and then after that you go one on one with a supervisor and the next day that give you results. This all happen over a three week period and I was hired on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking (Kansas City, KS) in Apr 2017

Interview

the overall interview went well, i was expecting a little bit more but it actually went well, i an looking forward to starting with this company in the next few weeks as i finish school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TransAm Trucking (Olathe, KS)

Interview

The department manager gave me the interview. She asked me the basic interview questions and then let me ask any questions that I may of had. The department manager was very kind, cordial, and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say and offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews