TransCorr National Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransCorr National Logistics

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grandville, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TransCorr National Logistics (Grandville, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Filled with alot of unkept promises, especially about what you can earn. Always asked to take one for the team. well that gets old and it doesn't make you any money.

Negotiation

There was none, you accepted what they offer. And when you start and find out you can't meet their requests, after 3 months they cut your pay, then they cut you.

Operations/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grandville, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TransCorr National Logistics (Grandville, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

They ask you the typical questions that any professional company would ask. Where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc, etc. But they fill you with false hopes. They will tel lyou a story about this 1 guy who made good money this 1 time. But what they don't tell you is that they change the pay structure so often that when this happens it is immediately corrected so that the employee doesn't make a lot.

Interview Questions

• "How much do you expect to make with this company?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They told me I would start at $25k a year (I left a $42k a year job to come here because they had me believe that I would make much more than that) and they told me I would make $27.5k plus commission after I was trained and moved over to sales. That day came and I didn't get the raise and I never recieved a single commission check. They held on to it so long and then fired me months later and kept the check.