TransFirst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.8

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransFirst (Broomfield, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

The initial call after submitting my resume was just for a phone interview. After the phone interview, she indicated I would need to take some assessments and then she would try to schedule an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like the gap in your recent work experience should be a concern?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TransFirst (Cerritos, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Once contacted by a talent acquisition representative, you go through an initial phone interview, after that is complete, you are invited to take two assessment tests. Upon completion, an in-person interview was be arranged.

The most impressive parts of the process started with the recruiter answering all my basic questions (pay, benefits, etc... ) to the extent that when the in-person interview happened with the hiring manager, we were able to solely focus on the details of the position. The hiring manager was very personable and easy to speak with. It was one of the most enjoyable interviews and screenings I have experienced.

Even though I was not offered the position, the experience was impressive enough that I would want to share it. If offered the chance to interview Transfirst, I would strongly recommend going for it.

Interview Questions

• The most interesting question that I was asked... Name a risk that I have taken. This allowed me to not only reflect on my own past actions, a reminder of a time when I did something fearless but it also afforded me the opportunity to show more of personality and character.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransFirst (Broomfield, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

2 person panel interview. 1st and 2nd. very positive experience. behavioral questions. phone interview 1st round interview second interview with a verbal offer extended at the end the second interview.

Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransFirst (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the screener followed by a face to face with the recruiter. The recruiter was very attentive and easy-going, the informality made the process less stressful than any other hiring protocol that I've experienced in quite some time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TransFirst (Broomfield, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screen and face to face interview with two hiring managers. Test and personality quiz prior to face to face interview. About 1 hour of interview time in person and about 15 minutes over the phone. Overall typical interview process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had an escalated customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransFirst (Aurora, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Started on Indeed and had two phone interviews, then went to meet a person. That person then forwards you to the hiring manager. I didn't get the position but had a wonderful interview experience.

Interview Questions

• If I were given something I didn't know how to do, how would I handle it and what would I do next time?   Answer Question

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TransFirst (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online heard from inside recruiter next day requesting a phone interview. Made appointment for the following Wednesday. They later changed it to Thursday. Had phone interview, recruiter started off by saying that they had just hired someone for this position, but were looking for a second person. Since they had done that, pay needed to be discussed first. What did you make last year and what are you expecting? Gave the two, she said well this is the max amount we are willing to offer ( more than 20K less than I made in my last position). I said OK, I would except that. Continued with phone interview. She said she was sending out the two tests for me to take, and was passing my name onto the hiring manager and I should hear back within 2 days. Two weeks go by, I didn't complete the tests, since I wanted to hear from the manager first, I reached out asking if I was still being considered, Yes I was but the manager had an issue with the amount I was asking(?), I said it's more than 20K less than I was making, and you said that the job paid that amount. She re-enabled the tests, I did take them just to keep me in the running. Hear back week and a half later, sorry but we filled the position with someone else.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransFirst in March 2016.

Interview

I recieved an initial phone interview and then was asked to come for an in person interview.

When I arrived I was greeted by two individuals. Both of them told me a bit about themselves and asked me to share about myself.

During the interview I was not asked any questions for the administrative position and I was told that they saw a future for me in sales.
    I asked some questions about the administrative position and i was answered with inattentive distracted and bored looks and was told that my qualifications didnt even fit the administrative position when they didn't even try to interview me for that position.

Interview Questions

I applied for an administrative position and was interviewed for a sales position.
    Highly unprofessional and insulting.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransFirst in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was sent a skills and personality profile to complete online. Then was called by a recruiter who said he wanted to chat on the phone for 10 minutes. I called him on my lunch hour and it was actually closer to 40 minutes. He asked about 10-15 standard interview questions about strengths and and weaknesses, past job experience etc. He told me he was going to pass my resume on to the hiring manager and asked if I would be able to come in for an interview within in the next few days. I didn't hear anything for about a week, when he called and left a voicemail that they had filled the position. I guess the hiring manager didn't like my resume or personality profile.
    Honestly the only reason I am completing this review is I was so pleasantly surprised by the follow up phone call to tell me the status of the job. This courtesy is so rare these days. Most places just ghost you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a position where you were criticized at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TransFirst (Cypress, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Good luck on the TEST! Bring you in give you to a manager and if you pass the test and can fog a mirror you are hired! Learning the business takes a few weeks but it can be done and you can make good money.

Interview Questions

• How much money did you make last year and how did you do it. How many phone calls can you make in a day?   1 Answer