I applied online. I interviewed at TransMarket Group (Chicago, IL).
Received exam invitation after 3 weeks after submitting application. It is a online exam about your programing logic, you can use C++/C#/JAVA . 8 questions, 8 hours. You are supposed to answer the test within 2 weeks as you received the notification.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransMarket Group in October 2015.
1. Coding test. There were 4 questions and no time limit. Actually you need to program the first 3, while the last one asked you to summit one of your previous projects. Overall it was not very difficult. The platform is not very user-friendly. It can only be used to paste and submit, while you need to compile and debug on your own platform.
2. Phone interview. I guess they kind of expect you to have some finance background. Since I didn't, they asked some math questions instead. I didn't do very well despite the fact that they were very simple. Do remember basic probability and linear algebra concepts. They might be trivial but helpful.
3. Then I got rejected two days later.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransMarket Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.
1. Coding test 4 C++ question in 3 hours... really easy..
2. Phone interview: cv and basic question in machine learning, linear algebra, calculus and prob
3. Phone interview: cpp concept , algo
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile?