TransMarket Group Algorithmic Trader Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TransMarket Group Algorithmic Trader Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at TransMarket Group

Algorithmic Trader Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TransMarket Group.

Interview

First submit Resume on the website. Then online test. The online test is a programming test which includes 8 problems. It is a bit like OJ. After that is the phone interview, like other companies. The phone interview is not hard but it seems that you had better get all the questions correctly answered.

Interview Questions

• design a stack, which can return the minimum value, from leetcode   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TransMarket Group

Algorithmic Trader Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TransMarket Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through the online recruiting system. One month later received a online test invitation (four problems takes 3hours to finish). Then 3 phone interviews, first two are difficult. I was moved forward to the second one month after I finished the first. And the third is about behavior. I think I did a great job in the third round. The whole interview only last 15 mins because most of the question is logically easy and my opinion is clear.

Interview Questions

• tech: meanings of singular value, static key words, min stack

fit: right or wrong, do you like risk, personalities for trading   1 Answer