TransMarket Group Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TransMarket Group Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at TransMarket Group

3.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransMarket Group in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got back in a couple of days giving me a link to an online test. I was asked 8 questions. One of the questions was to submit code which I have. Other questions were like you get in HackerRank. Three questions were mathematical based.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TransMarket Group

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransMarket Group.

Interview

There are eight questions in the online test. I remember one of them is about Labyrinth. The question gives you a map, and you need to find whether there is a way from A to B. The other one is about how to produce this map randomly. The rest of the questions are not too hard.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is how to produce the Labyrinth randomly.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Got 8 hours take home test. Never hear them back.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TransMarket Group in April 2015.

Interview

Online test with 8 questions, some of them were not too difficult but some are just time consuming. Wording of the problems is sometimes not really helpful. A big problem is that you have to submit code, usually a function that does everything, which is part of a class. You can't easily add other functions and you can't see the class you're manipulating. Code has to compile and they run in against an automated test suite, but you can't see the results.
    8 problems, moreover, is just too much. Consider having 4 to 8 hours to solve them all.

Interview Questions

• I remember a backtracking problem, involving a multifloor maze.   Answer Question