TransMarket Group Trader Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TransMarket Group Trader Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at TransMarket Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransMarket Group (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

interesting culture. Company seems to be very rewarding and they are one of the best prop firms around.
The process is very long though: a lot of phone interview and a math/finance exam do to in 24 hours than is fairly gradually more and more difficult with questions based mostly based on options.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a Gamma at the money and its derivative with respect to volatility   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TransMarket Group

Trader Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online (they don't recruit on my campus) and got an email a few months later asking for a phone-interview. One of the traders interviewed me later. Just your usual behavioral and brainteaser questions.

Trader Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TransMarket Group.

Interview

Half an hour of phone interview on math problems. Interviewer was easygoing and problems were of reasonable difficulty.

Trader Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at TransMarket Group in May 2012.

Interview

I applied in February and was shocked to get an email back from them a few months later scheduling a phone interview. One of their traders ended up calling me. He first started off with the basic behaviorial questions/icebreakers and then proceeded directly to brainteasers/probability. He asked me 5 questions and I answered all of them correctly except the last, so I wasn't sure if his intention was to keep asking me until I got one wrong or if 5 questions was his original plan. I think that's when I got dinged, but he never implied it/explicitly stated his verdict. He simply said the interview was over, asked if I had any questions, and then hung up. I never heard from him since.

Interview Questions

• 71*24 in your head, dice/coin probability, the usual brainteasers that almost any trading firm will ask   Answer Question