TransMarket Group Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TransMarket Group Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at TransMarket Group

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransMarket Group.

Interview

quick 17 min phone interview, the interviewer was so nice and so professional, make sure you review probability and the like. Also make sure you know compound interest and how to manipulate those questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TransMarket Group

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TransMarket Group (Chicago, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

It was a pleasant experience all around. After meeting with multiple traders and C-level executives, I was quickly offered a position.

Trader Interview

Interview

Applied online, and got a phone interview. Was doing pretty well at first but then tanked on the final brainteaser on a probability question. In hindsight, it was an easy question but I didn't prepare well enough.

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransMarket Group.

Interview

First round interview was a phone interview. I got interviewed by a trader from their company. There was 5 or 6 questions asked. The interview lasted approx 30 min.
    First question was a logic question about 2 stocks being correlated and how to act after one of the 2 moved in one way.
    The other question were quantitative

Interview Questions

• The radius of a sphere is .25 the radius grows at a rate of 1 m/S. What is the rate of growth of the volume of the sphere.   1 Answer