TransPerfect Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.5

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Durham, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted first for a informal phone interview . Then passed on for the final in person interview at an onsite location. Was asked to meet in RTP, and the interview was in the morning. Very organized and prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TransPerfect

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

We had a Fast phone interview in the morning. The interviewer Repeated several of the questions in different ways. Interviewer spoke very very fast as well. Was hard to understand at some points

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

Very straight forward interview over the phone. No surprise questions or anything out of the blue. Very helpful and nice recruiter who interviewed me. Positive interview over all, only lasted around 40 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in January and received a call from a recruiter two weeks later. I had an initial interview to gauge interest and past relevant experience. The recruiter then set me up for an interview with a manager who will do his own assessment of your past experience and how it could be relevant in the Account Manager role. After that, I was brought into the office for a face to face interview with 5 different people with different roles within the company. I was given a personality assessment and based on the results, I would be invited for the final interview. About a week letter, I was invited for the final part of the process which is a happy hour with your would be manager and other members of the team. Finally, the team gets together and decides if you would be a good fit with the team and you should hear back in 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• What's the craziest thing you've ever done?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransPerfect in January 2017.

Interview

Series of two short phone interviews. The first was more informational to gauge my interest in the position. The next with a manager who asked three or four behavioral type questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Short phone screen with internal recruiter, in-person interview with hiring manager and current account manager, pretty straightforward and typical questions. It was in their office and I got a very weird vibe from them. They were both very rushed and didn't really seem to care that I was there and had come out there. I was only there for about 30 minutes and interviewed with two different people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransPerfect (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Fast, I had all my interviews within the span of a week. I first had an informational interview, than a phone call interview, and then went to New York for an in person interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Washington, DC).

Interview

Total dragged out nightmare. First phone interview was in January, had a second one, went into the office and met with about five staffers, took a caliber test, went to a company party, and then was told I had to meet with another staffer outside of the office before getting this final stage over with. It was unprofessional, I was essentially told I had the job so I was confused as to why I needed to be brought in twice outside of the office to speak to a staffer that I had met with twice already. Did not go to the final meeting which was "for drinks" because I felt uncomfortable and thought it was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?
      When was the last time you failed at something?
      Standard behavioral   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with someone from DC even though the position was in Raleigh. He asked a series of 10 questions that were straight from a piece of paper and said nothing but "okay" after I answered each one. It was the driest interview I have ever had and not conversational at all. I saw all of the negative reviews right before the interview and realized that I would never want to work for a company like that anyways but still decided to give it a try. I interviewed over 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• -In one sentence, what is one thing that your manager would say you could improve on?
      -What is one thing they would say you do well?
      -What is your dream job?
      -Why did you apply to this position?
      -What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Boulder, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

two phone interviews and two in person interviews at their local office. denver office looked like it was from the 70s and desperately needs to be renovated. boulder office was much larger, and people were overall fairly friendly.