TransPerfect Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TransPerfect Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TransPerfect (New York, NY).

Interview

Bland, they asked very simple questions but the demands were ridiculous. They're purposely abusing the salary loophole. They want you to work 10+ hours a day when you really only get paid 8. Completely unethical.

Interview Questions

Horrible salary and unrealistic expectations.

Other Interview Reviews for TransPerfect

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TransPerfect (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

First I had a short phone interview with the head of HR. The second step was a 2 hour long test they sent via email. After you pass that you get invited for an in person interview. They were very casual, the environment made me feel uncomfortable. I was interviewed by two women, the heads of the department. They were very rude, kinda snobby. Not my type of atmosphere

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransPerfect (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter, and then I had a do to a skills test which took about two hours. After that, a few days later I went into the office and had an interview with two people. After that, I had a phone interview with people in the corporate office in New York

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TransPerfect (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

HR emailed me about the interview 2 weeks after submission of resume. basic questions.
    2 staff conducted a panel interview that lasted 50 minutes. then some exams testing quality management skills, team communication skills etc

Interview Questions

• what do you see yourself in 5 years. weakness and strength.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransPerfect (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

1st Interview-Met with hiring coordinator first, then potential supervisor and fellow project coordinator of the department. After talking about my experience and my career plans, I met with more senior colleagues who were interested in my more long term career goals and how Transperfect fit with them.
    2nd Interview-Met with potential supervisor and fellow project coordinator for a different department. Spoke more in detail about the position and experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you see Transperfect fitting in with your 5-10 year career goals?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TransPerfect in February 2016.

Interview

Nothing too out of the ordinary. I applied online, was called over the phone to schedule a phone interview, and then interviewed. All the questions were standard and questions you'd answer in other interviews. No real curveballs. Was told that at the end of the interview that I'd be hearing from them by next week, but never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransPerfect in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position a few weeks prior to the email I received inquiring about a phone interview. It last around 20/30 minutes. Was a very general interviewing process. If you prepare, there should be no major difficulties. At the end they state that if their manager thinks you'll be a good fit they will reach out to you.

Interview Questions

• Asked to walk through your resume - I recommend you re-read the job description and then compared/contrast with your resume so you can highlight some key talking points you think would be attractive for the company. Asked about time management skills, willing to relocate, salary is non-negotiable, etc.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransPerfect.

Interview

First I had a phone interview then had to complete an online exam testing certain skills required for the position.
    In the phone interview we went through my resume and my previous job experiences.

Interview Questions

• went through my resume and my previous job experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TransPerfect (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on my University's website and I received an on-campus interview. The interview process took 30 minutes and it is all basic behavioral questions. The next round/final round would be on site interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by proofreading exercises that are emailed to you and you must return within a specific time frame. Then in-person at the office location. Met with multiple staff members including direct manager, peers, and department head.