TransTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransTech

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piedmont, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransTech (Piedmont, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by a half day onsite interview with 6-10 employees. Received an offer however after I countered they rescinded their offer. They did not want to negotiate at all and didn't even give me the option to take the original offer. During the phone interview I was upfront about my previous salary and my salary expectations going forward. At no point did anyone tell me the numbers I discussed were too high or out of the range they were looking to pay a new employee. They still brought me in for the onsite interview and then threw a lowball offer at me. I'm not sure the job would have been a perfect fit for me, however I would have been motivated to work my hardest for a competitive wage, or if they had at least been willing to negotiate the benefits. Hopefully this review helps someone to be aware if they're interested in TransTech as a career.

Interview Questions

• Some standard behavioural based questions. Others asked me to go over my resume and past work experience.   Answer Question