TransUnion Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.8

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL).

Interview

HR interview followed with onsite interview. Interviewed separately with a few managers Had someone deciding if I was bilingual enough but she seemed to make her decision I noticed within minutes. The others were very welcoming and did get a feel they had interest.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Relatively straight forward. First a phone screen with HR rep that was personality fit. Then a phone screen with the head of the group that was majority personality fit. I was quickly asked to come in for a superday. Given three cases and two personality fit questions. Overall very quick turnaround for the entire process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you utilized large sets of data and analyzed that data
      Tell me your experience with product development
      Case - should TU invest in company A or Company B and why
      Case - what would be your go-to-market strategy for x product
      Case - how many gallons of gas were used in 2016 in the US
      Normal personality fit and company fit questions throughout as well   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Very smooth interview process. Phone screen by friendly HR representative followed by 30 minute phone interview by hiring manager. Last step was onsite interview with 7 individuals. Everyone was very welcoming and easy to talk to. Conversational interview styles really put me at ease.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and I got an email the same day from HR (because I had a referral) and we set up a phone interview. I had a great initial interview with someone in HR, she said she was excited about my background and I seemed like a great fit, and that she was going to pass my information along to the hiring manager, and she would get back to me the next day or the day after at the latest. She even sent ME a thank you email right after we got off the phone confirming she would get right back to me. Then I didn't hear back from her, so the following week I sent a polite follow up email asking for any status update, and never heard back. 3 weeks later, I get an automated email saying thanks for applying but they filled the role. I knew I was a great fit and had a good interview, just something came up and I wasn't chosen, fine, I'm a big girl I can handle it, but it is very unprofessional to say you're going to call back, and then you dont, and not even respond to a brief polite email!!! HR is notoriously unprofessional, and its no exception at TransUnion.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Two phone interview and 1 on site interview with 3 person. One manager and two directors and they are really nice. I introduced my past experience and asked questions about the business.

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was like a networking event. We can go to talk to the hiring managers in a conference room and they also tell us about their products. It was like a university career fair with less number of people

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty similar to what most people on here wrote. Got a call from a recruiter only a couple days after I sent in my application which was really nice. After talking to her she gave me another call back setting up a phone interview with the hiring manager and I believe the head of IT. There was only one more call after that from the recruiter again with the job offer. Surprisingly I did not have a in-person interview with them before getting the job offer.

Information Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was fairly normal. Minimal questions were asked. It was the global technology intern networking day /interview, we had the opportunity to meet more than 20+ hiring managers. They seemed like wonderful people.

Account Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Company seems interesting, good product and I hope to work there. Office was professional and people were nice. Compensation is on par in the industry but I don't know if goals are attainable

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a sale that you lost and what you would do differently   1 Answer

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TransUnion (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Started by getting a call from the recruiter about a Compliance Internship position at the Chicago office. I interviewed at the Global HQ in Chicago during December 2016. Met with the head of Business Continuity and discussed project requirements and the interview was generally good. More of a discussion than an actual interview.

Not sure why I didn't get the job because I felt I was eligible and the interviewer thought so too.