Transamerica Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

2.3

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

Super easy interview i got interviewed by the recruiter first pretty easy tell me about yourself then i got interviewed same day by the supervisor and the manager and same thing tell me about yourself then days later got an offer letter and i accepted and started working there 2 weeks later fast and easy transitioning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to leave your current job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

She asks behavior questions. She talk about background info and talk about her team. She also talks about job functions and ask if i have experience with them. She also ask if i comfortable talking or reporting to the upper level management.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Transamerica (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2012.

Interview

Submitted application online, phone screening, two separate hour long interviews with 2 people in each one. Then 2 current employees took me out to lunch to talk more about company and get to know me. Interview questions were standard behavioral type questions, "tell me about a time when. ...." It was a good overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question