Transamerica Actuarial Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Actuarial Student

Transamerica Actuarial Student Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

Actuarial Student Interview

Interview

Applied online through University's recruiting. Submitted a resume and was called up without scheduling a phone interview. This phone call was a general conversation about interests and activities--a walk through of the resume. I then had a campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Prove Conditional Formatting on the whiteboard in the room. Discuss an outline for how you would solve an excel problem (2 vectors of unknown length, and client policy information).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Actuarial Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica in October 2014.

Interview

Applied Online--On campus interview
    I applied on our campus job website. Then I got an on campus interview. I am still waiting for the results. The interviewer is a FSA, a nice person.

Interview Questions

• 1. Salary expectation 2. Why do you leave your current company? 3. What do you like best/least about your current job? 3. What do you know about Transamerica 4. Any questions for me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transamerica (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. This went well and so I went onto to have another phone interview with an actuary. This part also went well and I asked what their next steps in the hiring process would be like; she had no idea. She got back to me saying the process was open-ended as they were also recruiting college students. Waited about a month and contacted the recruiter about the process and she took weeks to get back to me. In the meantime, I contacted the actuary and she still didn't know when any decisions would be made.

This company doesn't really have it together. I suggest not applying in the first place.