Transamerica Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

1.2

Associate Interview

Interview

I met the financial advisor first, she invited me to her company for an cooperate overview, we kept in touch after that, but she did not catch up well. There is no real interview seems everybody can get in very easily.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Associate Interview

Interview

Was asked to meet the same week I applied. Very straightforward in person interview. Talked about the position and what was involved. Asked if I had any background. Talked about the services they offered. Talked about the training they offered including certifications and team meetings. Talked about the importance about teams and being a cohesive member.

Interview Questions

Transamerica Response

Dec 3, 2015 – Human Resources Transamerica

Thank you for your feedback; we're happy to hear you received a timely response to your online application and wish you the best in your career search.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

Made an appointment, came in, they made it seem like I may or may not get it but it was obvious they would sign up just anybody. I was asked several having to do with my priorities in life, how much I was a leader and what was important to me. They continued to make statements like "If you are the right fit" to make it seem like you may or may not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

very good, the interviewer was very knowledgeable. She made me feel comfortable ans was able to give detailed information on the company and its background. I was very impressed, and would refer my friends to the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Transamerica (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter telling me there were several positions open and she'd like me to interview. I specifically asked if the positions were sales and was told no, so i went to the interview. Low and behold, their positions ARE sales and commission based only. Additionally, i was told it would cost me$100 for them to run my background check and train me. I was going to just walk away from their offer, but they emailed me later to provide me information on training, so i let them know that i felt deceived and lied to and that i wasnt interested. They replied back that i will never move forward in life with a closed mindset and that i no longer fit in a position with their company. They are sneaky and caniving. Stay far away!

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions. They just tried to sell me the job. I believe anyone will be what they are looking for as long as they are willing to sell.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

You know there's no base salary and it's all commission-based when the employer has to sell you on why you should work there. It may be a great job for someone with a lot of friends who are looking for retirement/financial planning services but other than that, not worth the time.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica (San Jose, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

There are no interview process. They just want to lure you in. They basically what you to start right away and start making passive income from you. It is a multi-level marketing, so the product they sell should hold values. If there is no intrinsic value in the product they sell, then it is a scam.