Transamerica Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Broker Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica (Gardena, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Spent a lot of time talking about the process on moving up to eventually become a broker/senior associate. Just pay 100$ to get the life time education access and you can put the time and effort in to getting the most out of it. Open to any educational backgrounds. Will be a plan B for me if things go off track in my own professional career.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what questions do I have about the company.   Answer Question

Fall back option.

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Transamerica (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview at Transamerica was more of a presentation of their products/services than an overview of the position being offered. I arrived five minutes early and called my interviewer as instructed, and she told me that she would be right out. After waiting for an additional 30 minutes in an empty lobby, the interviewer came out and greeted me, and we proceeded into a large, bare, empty office. She began the interview by negating the value of my college degree, continuing with a brief history of the company and the presentation of Transamerica's services. When asked about pay, the interviewer was very cryptic and hesitant to release any specific numbers; though she did assure me that the position was not 100% commission-based. Upon concluding my interview, she noted that I would in fact start 100% commission-based, essentially in order to prove my worth to the company.

Broker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

They called me as someone had given them my name and number. The interviewer said that she couldn't give me the name. I've done the first interview of 3. It was basically just a conversation. I'll do the next one in a few days.