Transamerica Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview discussing resume in depth and just the typical behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online and heard back to set an interview up within two weeks and got an in person interview a week later. But after that it took a month of following up constantly and hearing that a decision should be made soon because interviews were still going on to get an email saying sorry. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize between multiple help desk tickets when all are considered important by the creating them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was with two people that candidate would be working for. One was the hiring manager and the other was the senior BA that I would be working directly. I liked both interviewers very much. They explained the job and were truthful about the environment I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• Experience and why did candidate want to work for Transamerica.   Answer Question