Transamerica Call Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Call Center

Transamerica Call Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Denver, CO).

Interview

Starts with initial phone screening, some behavioral questions, then moves to in person interview with a panel, behavioral interview questions. Heard back that I had the position in 4 business days via phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to adapt to a change in your work environment (as in the desk you sat at, how many screens you used, etc...).   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

first you have one HR interview and then you have an interview with the hiring managers and after you get the offer from HR. It's a good company to work for. They hire by class almost every two months there is a oppening. Is an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transamerica (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Pretty typical, recruiters contact you after you complete some online tests etc etc. interviewed with two managers in the department, both very nice. had me wait in lobby for an administrative assistant to come down and meet me to take me to the interview. it wasn't very intimidating or anything, quite typical overall.

Interview Questions

• lots of behavior questions just like you'd expect. nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Transamerica Response

Jun 3, 2015 – Human Resources Transamerica

Thank you for your feedback; we're happy to hear you enjoyed visiting with our hiring team.