Transamerica Compliance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Compliance Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel from the compliance department and when I asked about the next role for someone in this position, one of the interviewers shut down the idea for advancement. At that point of the interview process, I was no longer interested in the position. The environment did not seem inviting for individuals who want to further their careers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online on Indeed.com. Eventually got an email to set up a phone interview with a team member in Illinois. Fairly easy and straightforward interview, basic interview and behavioral questions. I was told at the end of the interview that the team member would call me back within a week (original phone interview was a Thursday, said to expect a call by the end of Wednesday of next week). Never received a call, all of my communications (emails, phone calls/messages) were ignored for 2 weeks. Around 2.5-3 weeks later I received an email saying that they had decided to move on with different candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name one time that you had an issue with a customer, and how you resolved it and what the results were.   Answer Question

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transamerica in October 2011.

Interview

Answered an ad. Had a screening interview with the people I would be working with directly. A second interview followed with the hiring authority who was physically located at another facility. My current salary seemed to be a stumbling block and I felt, given the job responsibilities, were not out of line.