Transamerica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

fast paced, went quickly from beginning to end. applied online and did a virtual interview then had a face to face interview with a kind man. i am writing this so i can see the blocked content.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

i was greeted by the receptionist in the front. i did wait for a while because my interviewer had a meeting. he was nice and touched basis with me so i would not leave. overall, the interview was very positive and fun.

Interview Questions

• do i see myself working with our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica (Braintree, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was the average interview where you just went over your resume and spoke on the things you’ve done and who you are . Next she will ask role play questions that suggest discussing a time where conflict was resolved between client and company

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I did a video interview, was invited to come in to do a face-to-face interview interview with two supervisors and got the job immediately! Two-person panel really fun and Really laid-back.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle stressful situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transamerica (Little Rock, AR) in January 2012.

Interview

In person, with a panel. Very professional. I had just moved to the area and got lost on the way to the interview so I arrived late. I explained why I was late and they all laughed and understood. The questions were behavioral based questions. There were about 5 questions you had to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Everyone CSR start at the same pay regardless of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transamerica (Cedar Rapids, IA) in December 2013.

Interview

First, they conduct a standard phone interview folled by an IQ and personality test. If you pass thy conduct a behavioral interview with two managers. They ask you about past accomplishments and how you acheived them. Demonstrate your intelligence and assure them you can work OT and not get sick and you will probably be hired.

Interview Questions

• How often do you think it is ok to call in sick?   Answer Question
    • Tell me on time you went beyond what was expected for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Denver, CO).

Interview

Telephone interview, two online assessments, face to face with a panel of three - questions are behavioral................................................................................... .............................................................................. ................................... ...........................

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was brief. There was testing and if you passed then you had an immediate interview with someone in the HR department. The young lady I spoke with was pleasant and very informative.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer? If so, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Transamerica Response

Dec 24, 2015 – Human Resources Transamerica

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a timely, and positive, interview experience. We wish you the best in your career with Transamerica.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I have only had the phone interview so far. I am scheduled to be interviewed by a panel of judges, so i hope everything goes great! They asked the general or basic interview questions and there was nothing tricky about it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online, was emailed an assessment to take, then was emailed a interview questionnaire that recorded your voice, once that was done a recruiter contacted you regarding the position and set you up with a face to face interview.