Transamerica Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Transamerica (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

2 step process, first with Office Administrator, second with Manager. At the conclusion of the interview the Manager said the ball was in my court and he provided office and his personal cell phone numbers to reach him if I had any questions or interest.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transamerica (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Hired through an outside marketing agency, looking for people to sell Transamerica's final expense insurance plans. The agency sent through contracts for examination, and once I send it back with certain proofs then I was cleared to begin pursuing clients. The interview itself was conducted over the phone, and consisted of them selling the benefits of the insurance to me rather than me selling my merits to them.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had in the insurance industry, did I have my license, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica (Harrisburg, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Responded to an ad on craigslist with my resume. Was called to set up an interview. Arrived at interview to find the whole process kind of 'scammy'. Wasn't asked any questions about myself or any of my work history. The interviewer went over a hiring packet for the duration of the interview, mainly covering how I would be getting paid. I think the company hires new sales people with the expectation of them to fail, after selling some life insurance policies to some friends and families first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transamerica (Anaheim, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I never applied for an insurance company! I got a call from them and the gentleman said its a financial company and works with money and do finance! He invited me for an interview! I asked him if he can email me the address and he said is it ok I send you a text message?! I said its ok! I didn't know the name of the company since I got the address and searched that on google map to see what it is! I went there 15 minutes before and saw few more people there waiting for an interview at the same time as me! they took us in a meeting room and showed us a video and then a presentation about the company and percentage of people who are their customers! They said its not a sales position! I never want to work as a sale position but what they are looking for are sales people but they want to call it something else! After that presentation each of people invited one of us who came for n interview in to their office and talked with us about how is the process! at the end of that he told me I have to give them my credit card and DL as I have to pay $ 100 to enter to the system! Thats was so weird! I have a master degree in management and I don't know how they can do this! They called me and never said its a sales position! I went there and asked them and said no sorry we do not have any sales position! we offer different kinds of job in management but sales! but its all lies! all they want is sales people and nothing else! I declined the offer and came out from the office!

Interview Questions

• Which part of our presentation you liked more?   1 Answer