Transamerica Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Transamerica in May 2018.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone Friday, 5/25, reviewed my resume with a super nice guy on the Operations Risk Management team. I was mostly just asked about myself. No behavioral questions but my standards were likely different as I was recommended by the CEO. I wouldn't expect your process to be this quick or easy.

Interview Questions

• How did you choose your major?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through my school portal (Handshake) and was contacted by HR to schedule an interview with the hiring manger of the department. It was a phone interview talking about my qualifications as well as what I'd be doing on the job. After a few more brief questions from both sides, the HR department got back to me within a week with an offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a Phone Interview about 45 mins- went over the basics about company and my personal interests in the position and company. Then I got a call back for an in-person interview 2 weeks later which took about 1.5 hrs.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica in December 2013.

Interview

Hire Masters in Computer Science students. Two rounds - Phone and On-site. The phone round is usually the HR round where they ask more about what is mentioned in your resume. The on-site is more technical in oral form. Difficulty of the interview may vary based on the team and the person asking you on that day.

Interview Questions

• Which among the listed projects in your resume were your favorite?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I did not have any work experience, I did not negotiate much. But one with some experience can definitely negotiate for WFH options and a better salary.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica in February 2015.

Interview

Talked to a couple of employees at a university career fair. I was scheduled for an on-campus interview the next day. I spoke with an employee, and the interview mostly covered my resume. After the interview (which lasted about 30-45 minutes), we parted ways and the representative told me she thought I'd be a good fit at Transamerica. As it turns out, I did not receive an offer. With that said, the experience was very positive.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transamerica (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiter at career fair followed by a phone interview and got a call to visit the office. We had multiple rounds including problem solving in a team and presenting the idea. Had two rounds of interview about my background.