Transamerica Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transamerica Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Transamerica

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Transamerica (Iowa City, IA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. They were very friendly. More of an HR interview. Talked about my background and what led me to pursue a career in Software Engineering. Followed by questions about my projects and agile methodology and working in teams. They looked really interested in knowing me rather than questioning me about specific things. They talked about there team and projects on the hand as well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked questions about my tools that I had mentioned on my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Transamerica

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Transamerica.

Interview

The interview was with two employees from different departments. They had prepared questions it seems they asked everyone. The questions seemed to outline my resume and wanted to know more about my past experiences with how they were similar, different, which I liked more, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didnt get along with a coworker   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Transamerica (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2017.

Interview

Horrible interview process. HR was uninterested and I never received any follow ups or rejection email. The least HR can do is reply or notify the candidates/students...that's their job but HR @ Transamerica clearly fail to work the bare minimum. (Rebecka was interviewer, Cedar Rapids, IA)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transamerica (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Very casual Interview, the recruiter looked over my resume and asked about things that he found interesting. The interview was very chatty and the asked simple questions about teamwork, strengths, weakness.